Shop the Navy Blue Byron Bay Swimsuit, made from Econyl Fabric i.e. recycled fishing net. The design features a princess cut and a flattering design.Read More
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE BABY BLUE BYRON BAY SWIMSUIT
- Princess cut
- Spaghetti straps with a flattering Y-line design on the back
- Horizontal and vertical piping at the front
- Soft and light fabric with UV protection (UPF 50+) to maintain its color while also providing your skin with adequate protection from ultraviolet radiation
- The swimwear comes in a box for decent care
- Signature 1 People logo badge
- Available in five colors: Red, Green, Navy Blue, Baby Blue & Black
- 78% Econyl® regenerated nylon, 22% Elastane
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- 1 People logo badge is made out of 100% recycled brass
- The packaging box is made out of recycled paper
As the product is made out of recycled polyester, machine-washed the swimwear at 40℃. Do not use chlorine-based bleach and avoid spin-drying. Squeeze off-dry water or delicate spin. Hang to dry.
Hasina wears size M (Height 180 cm, Bust 86 cm, Waist 65 cm, Hip 87 cm).
Style it with…
Combine the Baby Blue Byron Bay Swimsuit with a Calabar Slip Dress so you will be ready to go to a nice dinner straight from the beach.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Their values are:
L, M, S, XL
|Country of origin||