The perfect top for any elegant occasion is the Kobe White Silk Blouse! Best Danish design to wear or to gift! The beautiful Kobe Silk Blouse comes in black, white, and gold. And not only looks good, but it is also good. Made out of regenerated mulberry silk, giving a second life to mulberry silk fibers that otherwise would have ended in the landfill.Read More
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE KOBE WHITE SILK BLOUSE
- Regular fit classic silk blouse
- Shirt collar with stand
- Long sleeves with slit hem cuff openings
- Hidden button-down placket
- 1 People brass shank button as the first top button
- The buttons are Eco-Rozo, recycled buttons made from tagua waste
- 1 People brass logo at back
- Made in Solo, Indonesia
- Bluesign® certified silk & dyeing
- 100% regenerated silk- Bluesign® certified luxurious mulberry silk fabric that brings a positive environmental impact. Produced from regenerative farming methods, that achieve comprehensive and sustainable conservation of the atmosphere, water, and soil.
Highly recommend drying clean this Kobe White Silk Blouse. You can also hand wash it in cold water with mild soap and with similar colors. Do not bleach and to avoid wrinkles, line dry in the shade. We kindly ask that you only warm iron if needed.
Leticia wears size S (Height 170 cm, Bust 76 cm, Waist 60 cm, Hip 91 cm)
Style it with…
The Branson Trousers or the Manila Bermuda Shorts. Pair it with the Vegas shoes and red lipstick for a total wow effect!
ABOUT THE BRAND
Their values are:
L, M, S, XL
|Country of origin||