Discover the new volume mom jeans with a sustainable twist. Upcycled from leftover fabric, the black sustainable jeans are the signature everyday denim pants that are kinder to the Earth and are certainly comfortable for you.Read More
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE BLUE SUSTAINABLE JEANS
- High rise & Ankle length
- Rounded tapered leg
- OEKO-TEX® certified materials
- Inverted pleat detail on the front side
- Zip fly
- 4-pocket styling
- Belt loops
- Relaxed crotch
- Embroidered logo on back patch pockets
- The color is designed from leftover fabrics and recycled plastic bottles
The black sustainable jeans are upcycled from leftover fabrics: 80% organic cotton; 18% REPREVE polyester (from recycled plastic bottles); 2% elastane.
- OEKO-TEX® certified fabric & dye
- OEKO-TEX® certified zinc alloy (nickel-free) hardware accessories and trims
- Produced in Mauritius
Machine wash the blue sustainable jeans at 30ºC. Do not bleach. Avoid spin dry. Set at 150ºC max for ironing. Do not dry clean.
Color & Image Disclaimer
Although we try our best to maintain the integrity of the product’s true dye and color as seen on our images, please note that the lighting may cause a minor difference with the actual color.
Baby wears size XS (Height 170 cm, Bust 78 cm, Waist 60 cm, Hip 88 cm).
ABOUT THE BRAND
Their values are:
M, S, XL, XS
|Country of origin||
Organic Cotton, Recycled Polyester