Fall in love with the new Purisai Collection of Vino Supraja. This Purisai Signature Skirt showcases the spirit, beauty, and rawness of this Indian ancient theatre form. Purisai is a village that during 2-3 days holds the Therukoothu festival. People from all walks of life come to enjoy music, performance, and stories. Now you get to have a wearable piece of this fabulous cultural heritage!Read More
- Stylish, artsy, and festive. This skirt is made with recycled PET bottles. The striking center panel gives a red carpet-ready look.
- The model is wearing size XS and she is 5’10” tall. Please refer to our size chart before ordering to find the perfect size for you.
- To take care of it just gentle hand wash or dry clean only, line dry in the shade. Please do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Note: We have tried our best to get the colors right in the images. However, thereby be slight variations in the color shades.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE PURISAI SIGNATURE SKIRT
- Made from recycled PET bottles
- Eco-friendly dyes
- Unique design
STYLE IT WITH…
Many of the pieces of the Purisai collection can be combined. Tops, trousers, vests, skirts… They are all really a great combo! Check the Palani Crop Top.
ABOUT VINO SUPRAJA
Vino Supraja is a womenswear fashion brand that has sustainability and ethics at its core, that’s why we love it! She shares the 3 S’s of Goshopia values, as she is Slow, Sustainable, and Socially responsible.
Vino is an Architect with a keen eye for aesthetics. So she decided to study Fashion at IFA Paris. Vino Supraja has shown her designs at New York, Brooklyn, and Shanghai Fashion Week. She takes her inspiration from architecture, literature, history and culture, and even modern-day events.
Her sustainable and ethical practices made her win the Sustainable Fashion Runway Award by Fashion Revolution. Vino pieces got the certification from the Global Organic Textile Standard. If you want to know more about Vino, click here.
L, M, S, XL, XS