Fall in love with the new Purisai Collection of Vino Supraja. This Keetru Shirt showcases the spirit, beauty, and rawness of this Indian ancient theatre form. Purisai is a village that during 2-3 days holds the Therukoothu festival. People from all walks of life come to enjoy music, performance, and stories. Now you get to have a wearable piece of this fabulous cultural heritage!Read More
- Casual shirt made with recycled PET bottles. Prints inspired by the thatched make-shift green rooms of the Therukoothu stages.
- The model is wearing size XS and she is 5’10” tall. Please refer to our size chart before ordering to find the perfect size for you.
- To take care of it just gentle hand wash or dry clean only, line dry in the shade. Please do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Note: We have tried our best to get the colors right in the images. However, thereby be slight variations in the color shades.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE KEETRU SHIRT
- Made from recycled PET bottles
- Eco-friendly dyes
- Unique design that goes well with everything!
STYLE IT WITH…
Many of the pieces of the Purisai collection can be combined. Tops, trousers, vests, skirts… They are all really a great combo!
ABOUT VINO SUPRAJA
Vino Supraja is a womenswear fashion brand that has sustainability and ethics at its core, that’s why we love it! She shares the 3 S’s of Goshopia values, as she is Slow, Sustainable, and Socially responsible.
Vino is an Architect with a keen eye for aesthetics. So she decided to study Fashion at IFA Paris. Vino Supraja has shown her designs at New York, Brooklyn, and Shanghai Fashion Week. She takes her inspiration from architecture, literature, history and culture, and even modern-day events.
Her sustainable and ethical practices made her win the Sustainable Fashion Runway Award by Fashion Revolution. Vino pieces got the certification from the Global Organic Textile Standard. If you want to know more about Vino, click here.
L, M, S, XL, XS