Introducing the White Boras classic sneakers: a groundbreaking combination of style and sustainability. Made with VEGEA, an innovative biomaterial derived from organic cotton and bio compounds, these durable and comfortable sneakers are designed for conscious women who value both fashion and the environment.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE WHITE BORAS CLASSIC SNEAKERS
– Classic sneakers for daily wear
– Versatile in style
– Comfort fit
– Made from recycled and natural materials
– Available in two other colors
– Comes in attractive foldable packaging made from 100% post-consumer waste paper
– The packaging is perfect to be kept on shelves or for safekeeping other items as storage
– Main body: VEGEA (grape leather from grape marc); GRS-certified fabric & dye
– Lining: Organic cotton
– Pull tab & heel counter: Dinamica® ecological suede
– Laces: Recycled polyester
– Eyelets: Zamak (a metal alloy with zinc as a base and alloying elements of aluminum, magnesium, and copper)
– Insole: Recycled cork + PU foam + BIO-ECO microfibre
– Outsole: Handmade LACTATE HEVEA® (from the milk of the Hevea tree; plant-based)
– 1 People logo: Embroidery from recycled polyester thread
– Produced in Portugal
Note: The outsole may have unique marks due to its handmade quality. Store in a dry area and avoid prolonged contact with direct sunlight while storing. Use a soft brush or a dry cloth to remove dirt particles and then run a moistened cloth over the sneakers. Do not bleach.
We encourage you to stay mindful when you clean. Use recycled fabrics that you might have at home and clean them after use to use again.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Their values are:
37, 38, 39, 40, 41
|Country of origin||