- Material: 22 kt gold-dipped brass / Baroque pearl
- Colour: Electric Lime enameling
- Size: Hook – 30mm x 10mm x 15mm (thickness) / Pearl Drop – 15mm
- Note: Earring hooks are a little thicker than standard sizing. Not advisable for those with small ear piercings.
- Know your impact! When you buy these earrings, 50% of the profits will go towards paying for the school fees of a refugee child at Fugee School.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THESE YELLOW PAPERCLIP EARRINGS
We love the design and the fact that the pearl drop can be removed or not. This means you get two looks in one pair of earrings! Another thing we love is the social cause behind these Electric Lime Paperclip Earrings. With your purchase, you will be supporting the Fugee School, a school in Malaysia for refugees.
- 22 kt gold-dipped brass
- Baroque pearl
- Yellow enamel
STYLE IT WITH…
Fugeelah is a mission-driven social enterprise created for children and youth seeking refuge in Malaysia. Founded by Deborah Henry in 2017 – with a humble starting grant of 5000 USD from UNHCR & Rotary Malaysia. Fugeelah’s primary purpose is to contribute towards the sustainable running of Fugee School, a not-for-profit organization that provides free education and community support to those in transit.
Fugeelah is a women-led conscious jewelry brand that educates, employs, and empowers refugee children and youth. Deeply devoted to quality, and dedicated to thoughtful sourcing, fair wages, and give-back initiatives that truly have an impact.
Fugeelah’s jewelry is for curious minds and conscious hearts. The pieces are designed and made taking inspiration from the communities Fugeelah works with including the Fugeelah girls. Expressive, a little quirky, and with a touch of class, their everyday precious pieces will keep your jewelry story fresh and you looking fab!